Beautiful surprises come knocking on my door every month with awesome beauty care products!
Pamper yourself with monthly surprise gifts with Vanity Trove! 🙂
Vanity Trove Nov 2012 edition comprises of :
1) Za‘s Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel (Sample)
2) Ichikami‘s Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Treatment samples
3) Skin Inc‘s Pure Happy Hand Dew (50ml, full-sized)
4) Mekhala‘s Soothing Tamarind Facial Cleanser (15ml)
5) A pair of Adore‘s sanitary napkins for night and day
6) Uriage‘s AquaPRECIS Moisturizing Refreshing Cream Gel (5ml)
7) Some samples of BRTC‘s BB Creams and gel
8) Discount voucher for Mekhala and BRTC
The first thing which wow-ed me was the Skin Inc’s product because I’ve always wanted to try out Skin Inc’s stuffs for the longest time! 🙂 Plus, comparing the sizes, it’s the only thing that makes the $25 worth while!
But come to think of that, seems like pathetic receiving sample sizes for the rest… 😦
The samples of BB Creams were the least to excite me since I don’t use BB creams/liquid foundations. Compact powder FTW 🙂
The rest are fine I guess, good to try out new products in search of other holy grail beauty care loots 🙂 But not advisable for those who have sensitive/acne prone skin.
I’ve to discontinue the automatic payments made to Vanity Trove which I did for Bellabox since I’m running out of space in my room for all these beauty treats!
Nevertheless, enjoy your beautiful surprises! 😀