As mentioned on my Facebook page a few weeks back, I recently purchased another whitening lotion – Vaseline Instant Fair Whitening Lotion and today, I’ll be offering my honest reviews on it!
I was currently using Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Protect Body Milk as well as the Night Whitening Body Milk only before deciding to try Vaseline.
This review would solely be based on the Vaseline Instant Fair Whitening Lotion and in my next related post, I’ll review both Vaseline and Nivea, striking a comparison between both!
So looks like this :
Anyway, mine looks slightly different – ‘instant’ instead of ‘insta’ – and I have no idea why?
Got mine from Watsons though.
The colour is pink – which I personally think is abit gross? LOL
After blending :
Here are the pros and cons :
- I’m not too sure if it does help to lighten generally and gradually but I do see a tinge of lighter shade after applying – well, it’s ‘instant fair’ isn’t it? But not as exaggerating as the pic above shows.
- Not oily and doesn’t leave any residue thereafter
- Fragrant smell – not overwhelming
- Absorbs rather fast and well
- Gross pink colour? LOL
- I realised that after awhile, like when I apply in the morning, my skin tends to get dry in the afternoon or by evening time which is obvious because I can see dry skin attempting to flake. I think it must be caused by this lotion because I don’t have dry, itchy or sensitive skin to begin with and secondly, I have never encountered this problem with Nivea lotions before.
Overall rating :