Eyeliners have become part of the daily essential make-up routine for many girls, including myself. Whether you are going for the ‘minimalistic look’ or donning the ‘drama-mama look’, lining your eyes can be very important as it helps to define and enhance your eyes.
They say your eyes are the windows to your soul, that is why I hardly leave home without applying eyeliner, even when I’m going for the au naturale look. Guess you would pretty much catch me without lining my eyes only when I’m exercising.
Besides using Bourjois eyeliner, my other holy grail eyeliner has got to be K-Palette’s 1-Day Tattoo eyeliners.
K-Palette has very generously offered me the opportunity to try out their 1-Day Makeup series which I would be reviewing 1 of the products today.
K-Palette 24h 1-Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner Micro (0.05mm)
When I first saw this eyeliner, I was overjoyed because finally, I can perfect my cat-eyed look, or also known ask winged eyeliner because it has very very thin and narrow tip of only 0.05mm! I have written an article on ‘How to get that perfect flick of a cat’s eye’ which I’m sure many of you girls would find it interesting and useful, especially if you are a beginner.
Look at how thin the line is drawn with just one stroke!
A mandatory before-after comparison :
On days when I’m feeling lazy or need not put on mascara or fake eyelashes, a stroke of eyeliner is all I need. With that, I am still able to look pretty decent. 🙂
K-Palette 24h 1-Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner Micro
- Instant-dry formula to prevent smudging
- Narrow tip to perfect that cat-eye look
- Long-lasting that does not require touching up the entire day
- Improved waterproof formula which is resistant not only to water but to perspiration and sebum as well – good for those with oily eyelids
- Easily removed using warm water instead of make up remover which helps to avoid straining the delicate skin around your eyes
- 3 types of beauty essence added in the improved formula – Hyaluronic Acid, Swertia Japonica Essence and Water Soluable Collagen which helps to moisturise the skin around the eyes and also promote lash growth
My review :
- I still use my Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets to remove the eyeliner since I use it to remove my whole makeup too. No problem faced while removing the eyeliner
- It does last me throughout the day without having the need to touch up
- It is definitely more useful in drawing winged eyeliners than other eyeliners with thicker tips
- Perfect for days when I prefer to go for a more natural look without thick eyeliner or dramatic look, for example, on working days
Overall rating :
K-Palette 24h 1-Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner Micro is available at Watsons and BHG stores, retailing at $21.90.
Follow K-Palette Singapore on their social media platforms for more information and updates on their products!