With its eye-catching and vivacious colours and branding, Hotel Re! should not be unfamiliar to most of the youths. Hotel Re! is a modern retro themed boutique hotel that is designed with psychedelic furnishings tempered with a sleek modern touch. With numerous themed boutique hotels in the metropolis, this 12-storey, 140-room boutique hotel is a wondrous surprise waiting to be discovered!
What is also interesting about this hotel besides the fact that they are 100% non-smoking hotel, is that each floor in this boutique hotel has its own colour theme and all the rooms on the floor resonates with the designated colour and décor. So for example, if you are a huge fan of PINK (I hear you ladies!!) you may put in a request and the friendly staff at Hotel Re! would always try their best to accede to your request! 🙂
I was very privileged to have been selected as one of the five bloggers to attend the media event held by Hotel Re! to introduce their new weekend brunch menu. What is even more exciting is that I am also endorsing one of the dishes in their new weekend brunch menu! 🙂
This is their new Brunch menu offering scrumptious dishes all crafted out by Chef William Ang!
A little brief background information on Chef William Ang :
- 40 years of professional culinary experience
- President of Society of Professional Chef, Singapore
- Cooked for His Excellency, President Mr. S.R. Nathan at Singapore Turf Club
- Guest Chef for Golden Age cooking TV serial in year 2009
- Chief organiser of Singapore record-breaking event for Singapore’s Longest Satay held by KopiTiam Group in year 2007
There are 5 different brunch dishes as shown in their menu below.
Here are the 5 dishes taken close-up :
1. Classic Breakfast – This classic breakfast features the full range of must-have English breakfast items like the golden hash browns, chicken sausage, baked beans, toasted chef’s choice bread and crispy turkey bacon. Sautéed portobello mushroom and cherry tomatoes at the side.
This yummilicious brekkie dish is humbly endorsed by yours truly, tee hee! 🙂
I love the classic breakfast! Even when I’m out for brunch at other cafes, I would always 99.99999% choose this dish without fail because it contains all the ‘essential’ breakfast needs, thus I am elated to endorse this dish because it’s just so ‘me’! 😀
2. Salmon Bagel – Give in to your temptations and indulge in smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, mesclun salad all perfectly encrust in a tasty toasted bagel with homemade zesty lemon cream spread.
Slipper Lobster Croissant – Nothing is short of premium when this delicious croissant is generously filled with a mix of grilled slipper lobster tossed with chopping celery, chive, tomato in Japanese dressing and tobiko. Accompanied by truffle fries, this is an irresistible and elevating dish!
Egg-citing Benedict – This is no ordinary dish. After countless weeks of experimenting and perfecting his recipe, Chef William promise that you will be back for more of these poached eggs resting on toasted English muffin base, topped with a generous serving of turkey ham or smoked salmon, sautéed mushroom and grilled baby tomatoes and mesclun salad.
BeRe!Licious Pancake – Attention all berries lover! Do not miss this mixed berries compote drizzled with chocolate and strawberry sauce. Not in the mood for chocolates? No problem. Opt for butter and maple syrup for a healthier choice!
Just by looking at these pictures, I bet you are already salivating and cannot wait to try them out right?
Now, here is the real deal!
Always placing affordability as one of their priorities, Hotel Re! is now offering these promotions!!!
Enjoy 50% off brunch items on the first weekend of our launch (6th and 7th Sept) and 20% off brunch items for the subsequent weekends in September.
After September, quote any of the endorsed bloggers name (Jean, Sharmaine, Cherie, Eileen, Daphne) to continue enjoying the 20% discount too!
Re!Fill Restaurant serves no pork and no lard.
For F&B Reservations:
Call (65) 6827 8226 or Text us at (65) 9111 7137
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Don’t forget to check out their Facebook Page for more updates and other promotions too!