Hola! It’s been 3 weeks since my last treatment with Dr Phua on LipoCryo which is fat freezing process, and boy am I super excited to share some good news with you guys! 🙂
Those who are following my facebook fan page would have already received 1st hand updates on this, but I’m still gonna share the results and progress here! 🙂
Here is a comparison on the stats so far :
Based on the above, here are the findings :
1. My body fat % reduced from 25.1% to 24.3%, although my desirable fat % still ranges from 17-24%!
2. My fat mass reduced from 12.2 to 11.4!
3. The circumference of my left arm was 10 inches and is now 9.2 inches! A total reduction of 0.8 inches!
4. The circumference of my right arm was 11 inches and is now 9.8 inches! A total reduction of 1.2 inches!
5. The circumference of my thighs remains the same which is most probably be due to my running exercise. Dr Phua also mentioned that the fats on the thighs are more stubborn and difficult to reduce compared to the arms.
Disclaimer : I’ve been trying to reduce my calories and carbo intake but of course, there were days I couldn’t resist yummy food too or pitied my poor growling stomach, and so heck it! I had sweet and fattening food too during these 3 weeks. My weight, although stated as 48kg previously and now I’m weighing 46.8kg is not accurate because the first measurement 3 weeks ago was taken after I had a heavy breakfast from Macs and today, I went on an empty stomach. I do weigh myself first thing in the morning so 46.8kg has been my weight since. No weight loss in kg but I did lose inches on my problematic areas!
I’m now on my second treatment for the arms only because they bother me more than my thighs!
I am of course very pleased with the results despite only undergoing the first treatment and it’s only 3 weeks after the treatment!
*Pardon for the blurred attachment because the ink has faded but you can still see some figures there.
So, yes hopefully after the 2nd treatment, which I had only done on my arms this time round due to time constraint (total duration for both arms is 1hr), my arms would reduce further in size! In the mean time, I would still continue with my cardio and resistance training and try and be more regular and consistent…
Cheers to slimmer and toner arms !!! 😀
*Please note that results vary individually and time taken for results to be effective and visible vary as well.
Dr Phua’s prices for LipoCryo:
$500 per segment, and a package of $400×10 segments.
Consultation is $98 and above.