Yet another box filled with loads of love and surprises!
July 2013 edition of Vanity Trove comprises of :
1. Skin Inc Pure Trinity Cleansing Oil : Anti-oxidising, Brightening, Firming, Hydrating, Plumping, Reducing pore size, Repairing. This triple-action cleansing oil contains skin-loving botanical extracts including japanese cherry tree, artichoke leaf and saxifraga sarmentosa to cleanse, hydrate and boost skin’s healing ability. Three layers of pure active ingredients work in unison to gently remove traces of makeup and daily debris, while maintaining skin moisture levels and revitalizing skin for a brighter and smoother finish in one easy step.
2. Skin Inc My Daily Dose Bottle – Yellow : “It’s the best of our award-winning encapsulated serums from Japan, captured in six petite doses – Collagen (firming), Hyaluronic Acid (hydration), Placenta (brightening), Vitamin A (even skin tone), Coenzyme Q10 (energising) and Ceramide (strengthening).
Six active ingredients that create 30 unique power cocktails for your skin. Now, who says you can’t have it all？uitable for most skins as it is based on your individual needs. It can be used as a reinforcement supplement to your existing skincare or as your main skincare regime. My Daily Dose contains highly concentrated ingredients so you only need to apply 3-5 drops per application, twice a day.
3. Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel : Deep Cleansing Gel for clear skin with Salicylic Acid + Totarol + Eperuline. Purifies without drying and gently eliminates impurities. Immediately soothes skin. Suitable for combination and oily skin type.
4. Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot : The formula, enriched with hyaluronic acid, creates an invisble and protective film on the surface of the skin to protect the imperfection. Also contains antibacterial technology [salicylic acid + LHA]* to help fight the appearance of spots. Spots and marks appear reduced, and the skin is protected from further blemishes appearing.
5. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel : Restores up to 200% higher moisture level* on skin, replenishing and rebuilding skin moisture from within all day long. “Self-Hydrating System” to address the root cause of inner dryness. Innovative formula with smart Progressive Release System absorbs moisture from the air then releasing it into the skin over time. Instantly hydrates skin and helps soothe and calm skin. Skin stays soft, supple, bouncy, radiant with a healthy glow. Oil free formula with non-sticky/matte feel. Dermatologist tested, Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic.
6. Avance DOU DEMAQUILLANT SUPER : An instant remover design for resistant and waterproof eye make-up!
Gentle to the eye while removing the waterproof eye makeup. A formula that remove and at the same time gently moisture delicate eye area as it contain soothing and moisturizing ingredient, Chamomile flower extract and Trehalose. How to use: Shake it well to mix the two-layer liquid. Take appropriate amount onto facial cotton, place on eyelid area, wait for a short 5 second; then wipe gently across the eyelid area, follow by over the eyebrow.
7. Herborist Whitening Revitalizing Mask : Specially formulated with extracts from several Chinese herbs, including Atractyloides Macrocephala,Poria Cocos,Paeonia Lactiflora and Bletilla Striata, it features mild and nourishing ingredients, which can penetrate into the skin to boost elasticity and vitality of the skin. The product is effective in breaking down ageing horny layer and improving the uniformity of the complexion to help you have tender and fair skin.
8. D’Glamouric Trinity Series Masque : Made up of a unique formulation of 3-in-1 major ingredients consisting of Sheep Placenta serum extract, Collagen and Witch Hazel. These 3 elements provide a cellular rejuvenating, deep cleansing, moisturizing and firming effect. 10 minutes a day is all you need.
Collagen helps in slowing down the natural process of skin aging. It has great moisturizing benefits and excellent hydration properties. When applied topically, like in the form of a mask, the skin absorbs the substance & increase its own natural production of the protein. It can even out fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Perfect treatment for chronic dry skin.
Sheep Placenta works under the same fundamental theory of cell therapy, a process of introducing new cells into a tissue in order to rebuild and revitalize ailing or aging tissues, stimulating the cells of specific organ systems and optimizes/restores their functions. Henceforth, sheep placenta helps to prevent the formation of “age spots”, reduce appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation. It is a nutritional supplement branded by many as the “Rolls Royce of all Nutritional Supplements”.
Witch Hazel is a mightily useful little medicinal marvel. Its uses and properties are unique and vast. Due to the anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties that witch hazel has, it can reduce inflammation on a pimple and itching on the skin. Furthermore, it soothes and prevents a razor burn or sunburn. Daily use significantly tightens up the skin and helps with acne. Moreover, it can reduce eye bags, treat dry skin and encourage quicker healing of minor skin breaks. Not to mention, it is good for refreshing tired eyes and bring a natural scent to the skin.
9. Jane Iredale Difference Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream : Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin.
10. Jane Iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain Forever Pink :
A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks.
Features and Benefits:
- Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring.
- Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin’s undertone.
- Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize.
11. Jane Iredale LIPDRINK™ SPF 15 LIP BALM : This colorless lip balm really is a drink for the lips.
Also included in Vanity Trove July 2013 was Skin Inc Voucher and Vanity’s own magazine! Visit www.vanitymag.com for beauty secrets! 🙂
I’d try to be as detailed as I can for you babes, so hope you girls will check out these products and most importantly, get yourself surprised every month with Vanity Trove now! 🙂
Psst, don’t forget to read the latest beauty article on hairstyles written by yours truly on My Fat Pocket!