*Disclaimer : This is NOT an advertorial neither was I sponsored with the items. I bought them at Qoo10 from this seller, which is the official seller for Skin&Lab products.
With all the hype about Korea, it’s K-Pop celebrities and their beauty industry, I reckon why not in trying them out.
A brief info about Skin&Lab :
To lead Korean beauty trend worldwide, we want to make customers experience as our first priority and introduce the best products at the most affordable price!
Skin&Lab is created based on the results of experiments with dermatologists in Korea. It consists of hypoallergenic materials passed with strict skin test, approved by KDA (Korea) and received the Product Notification from HSA(Singapore).
The products use all natural vitamins to supply its effectiveness to your skin directly.
Dr. Jongmin, Park is an authorized dermatologist in Korea.
He contributes his dermatological knowledge to Skin&Lab by giving the advice on the product development and developing the formulation and ingredients of the vitamin cream.
He currently held positions at the following department
– Korean board of Dermatology
– US medical board(USMLE)
– Massachusetts General Hospital, Cosmetic laser center, fellow
– Wellman Center for Photomedicine Harvard Medical School, Research fellow
– American board of antiaging medicine(A4M)
– Reviewer of dermatologic surgery journal
– Dept of Dermatology, Hanyang University Medical Center, Clinical professor
– Director of ZELL dermatology and cosmetic laser center
Dr. Jong Min Park is the Director of ZELL dermatology and cosmetic laser & surgery center, Clinical professor of Dermatology at the University of Hanyang and one of the Asian’s leading laser surgeon. He has given lectures on a variety of lasers at many world-class laser meetings including ASLMS(American society for lasers in medicine and surgery), IMCAS(International master course on aging skin), KDA(Korean dermatological association) and Chinese society of cosmetic surgery and antiaging medicine etc as an invited speaker. He is also working with top-level laser companies from USA, Israel and south Korea as a luminary.
He specializes in the treatment of recalcitrant acne/acne scar and aging signs including sagging skin, wrinkles, sunken cheeks and pigmentary disorders(melasma, lentigines, freckles, etc). Dr. Park has also trained hundreds of physicians in the proper use and application of lasers in medicine.
Dr Park will be every step with you to the perfect and flawless skin and appearance you have always wished.
I bought their Vitamin Creams as well – A, E and K – which I would leave it for reviews another day 🙂 So stay tuned!
As you can see, only the Bubble Powder Mask & Cleanser is available hence the purchase. This item is also used as the 1st step to the Pore Tightening 3-Step Programme. As I was looking for a clay mask instead of sheet masks, I decided to get this despite not having the other 2 items available. It didn’t matter to me.
It comes with a mixing bowl and brush. At first I was skeptical as to the quality of the brush, especially when it’s made in China, but it proves its worth. It’s really worth and easy to apply on your face. The mixing bowl is also made of rubber plastic instead of glass so there is no risk of breaking it.
A close-up :
And its functions :
Step 1 : Pour an appropriate amt into the bowl
Step 2 : Drip some water onto the powder – need to have a good estimation. Previously in my 1st attempt, I added too much water and the mask became extremely watery and drippy, and I couldn’t use it as a cleanser because I’ve already cleansed my face before. So it’s not wise to re-cleanse because it would strip off any natural moisture and oil from your skin.
Step 3 : Mix the powder and water together using the brush until it becomes a thick liquid
Step 4 : Apply and spread evenly on your face using the brush provided. Avoid areas around the lips (which I didn’t!) and eye areas.
Step 5 : Wash it off with water thoroughly after that.
So far, I’ve been using it as a mask and this is my 2nd attempt.
- Helped clarified and removed some gunk I had on my cheeks and especially on my chin but not totally.
- Face looked instantly brighter and fairer
- Skin feels softer and smoother
- Mask hardens quite quickly but it also depends on how much water you use to mix
- Skin feels extremely tightened after that – but left me feeling rather dry too. Can’t decide which is which.
- Still left with some stubborn gunk on my face
- Need to have a good estimation of the qty of powder to be used as well as how much water is required to create a tacky clay mask
- A tad difficult to wash off as there were some residue left even after washing
Overall rating :
I hope this review if of some help to you or potentially as one in the future 🙂
On a cheery note, it’s TGIF today! But without bf who is away at Bangkok for 5D4N! 😦 Miss you dear ❤
Can’t wait for next week because it’s gonna be an awesome happening one!!! 😀
Thanks for reading! 🙂