I have heard loads of raves on Skin Inc products and I didn’t know they were so pricey until a friend of mine told me.
Thought that I was very lucky to have my Vanity Trove sponsored and in one of the beauty boxes lie a SKIN INC Regulate Vitamin C Serum!
As I know I’ve not been updating much on beauty reviews, here’s one to redeem myself! 🙂
Vitamin C is combined with vitamin B6 and vitamin E to control sebum production, preventing the outbreak of inflammatory pimples. Also stimulates the synthesis of collagen to minimise pores.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCL, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Algaligenes Polysaccharides, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Algin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, PVP, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
- Light-textured and feels light on skin.
- Easy and quick absorption.
- No weird scent.
- No reduction in pore size
- Sebum production remains the same
This is based on after 1 week’s usage. Perhaps I should continue to monitor its effectiveness 🙂
By the way, this is retailing at $136!
Skin Inc Concept Stores:
- ION Orchard 2 Orchard Turn, #B3-43 Singapore 238801 Tel: +65 6222 7428
- Marina Bay Link Mall 8A Marina Boulevard #B2-25 Singapore 018984 Tel: +65 6536 6789
- Resorts World-Vie Beaute 26 Sentosa Gateway #02-105 Singapore 098138 Tel: +65 6723 8025