*This is NOT an advertorial and products were purchased with my own financial means.
All hail the updates on Beauty reviews! 🙂
I bought these cute Hello Kitty mask from Sunnanz quite some time back and only managed to use them now, due to my overwhelming collection of masks. Threw away a handful of masks which I have been keeping for quite some time. Quite heart pain actually to see these lovely masks and $$$ gone.
Aren’t they cute?
I had to choose the one which best suited my skin condition at that time, so I chose Sexylook Hello Kitty Moisturizing and Brightening Hyaluronic Mask, because I felt my skin was losing radiance and getting duller as days go by. I have occasional dry skin at my nose areas too.
Sorry, forgot to snap a picture of the mask on my face because I was actually masking while packing my luggage for my bday cruise trip last week!
I know, multi-tasker. :p
- Mask was filled with lots of thick essence
- There were remaining essence to further massage and lather onto skin and neck areas
- Instant brightening of the skin
- Shape and alignment was acceptable
- Essence too drippy
- Had this weird smell, similar to cinnamon or something. Ugh.
Overall rating :